Association GRENA is offering complete solution to customers, ranging from initial consultations, project planning, analysis, installation, operation of network infrastructure and Internet service. Customer support is provided by high qualified team.
GRENA service includes:
- Internet service
- European Research Network GEANT connectivity
- eduGAIN authentication and authorization http://gif.grena.ge/
- eduroam education roaming http://www.eduroam.ge/
- Planning of network infrastructure and installation
- Configuration of active equipment
- VPN connection
- Initial configuration and/or full maintenance of Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems IDS/IPS
- Network traffic monitoring and analyses (Nfsen, Nagios, Cacti)
Association GRENA is using the following technologies for the provisioning of Internet service:
- Fiber optic channel
- ADSL technology
Internet service with vDSL/ADSL technology is provided at the following phone exchanges: 22, 23, 25, 29, 33, 36, 37, 38, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99.
GRENA has three international channels for Internet connectivity that guarantees high quality of service.